Managing Anxiety due to fluctuating Hormones
Mental and Physical health have one thing in common, you! These are two sides of the same coin and thus, their connection is inevitably essential. This blog is one such proof of that. Anxiety sometimes results not from conditional factors but due to fluctuating hormones. Let’s find out how that happens and what you can do to manage them.
Problems that we face due to fluctuating hormones involve-
- Increased heart rate
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty concentrating
- Excessive worrying
How to manage fluctuating hormones?
- Maintaining a healthy body mass - Body mass index is the exact measurement of what your body proportions should be, based on existing dimensions of your body weight and your current height. This index also helps one analyze the average requirement of nutrients along with other bodily requirements to maintain the body to the healthiest measures. So, know your body mass, ask your general physician, and consult a nutritionist to understand the requirements of your body to the fullest.
- Eating a balanced, healthy diet - a balanced diet primarily consists of the best combination of your required nutrients in the quantity that your body requires. An interesting way to check for a balanced diet is by counting from 1 to 5-
2 liters of water every day
3 meals a day
4 basic portions in each meal
5 dishes for the week’s meal plan
- Exercising every day - Having an exercise routine means having a check on the body’s growth and maintenance of the core. A good exercising routine also vouches for the body to remain active in its metabolic requirements. It does not have to be anything extensive, anything that your body can bear, and always something that you would enjoy.
- Managing your stress - This is a very common means of keeping your health in check. However, the reason it is everywhere is that it is an inevitable truth. Stress is a part and parcel of our lives. So, the best way to monitor it is to be aware of yourself in your surroundings and manage your time mindfully.
- Getting enough quality sleep - Sleep does not just help sleeping beauty, but every prince too. Sleep heals you, it repairs the body, rejuvenates you, and prepares you for another battle. So, don’t go stingy for the 8 to 9 hours you know you need.
- Driving your health conditions well - the person in charge of your life is you. You know what you need best. So, don’t be scared to ask questions and seek answers. You know what is right for you. Only you can take your best care.
It all boils down to one thing: your care. So, manage it. And take care of yourself. Smile, go out, think positive thoughts, and most important of all, have fun. This is your life, make it as happening as you can.